The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Stem Cells are defined as the cells that have the capabilities of self-renewing and divide into multiple cell ancestry. From the early stage of development till the end of life of humans stem cells are found. In all multicellular organisms stem cells are the basic cells and they have the power to differentiate into wide range of adult cells. These cells are amazing since the very beginning of life, a fertilized egg cell divides repeatedly to form a group of stem cells that will go on to eventually make all the organs and tissues in your body. The main feature of stem cell is to differentiate and produce more stem cells & specialised cells such nerve cells.
- Track 1-1Self-Renewal
- Track 1-2Proliferation
- Track 1-3Migration
- Track 1-4Differentiation
Stem Cells are the biological cells that are undifferentiated & can differentiate into specialized cells. Every organ & tissue of our body is comprised of stem cells. Stem cells have the ability to renew & differentiate. Other than these abilities they can and cannot do so many things under some circumstances. Some cells of Stem cells are Pluripotent such as the Embryonic Stem cells which mean that they can give rise to every cell type in the fully formed body. They can generate different cell types for the some specific tissue or organ in which they survive. Stem cells have the capability to help scientists learn more about normal development and disease onset & progression.
- Track 2-1Embryonic stem cells
- Track 2-2Tissue-specific stem cells
- Track 2-3Mesenchymal stem cells
- Track 2-4Induced pluripotent stem cells
Discovery of stem cells lead to a wide new branch of medicine which is known as regenerative medicine. The aim of regenerative medicine is to help the body form new functional tissue to substitute lost or defective ones. Regenerative medicine will provide therapeutic treatment for conditions where current therapies are inadequate. Regenerative medicine uses the idea of tissue engineering & stem cell technology.
- Track 3-1Adult Stem Cells
- Track 3-2Embryonic Stem Cells
- Track 3-3Cellular Engineering
- Track 3-4Progenitor Cell injection
- Track 3-5Functional Restoration
Stem cell therapy is becoming the main focus of Healthcare across the globe. The ability of stem cells self-renewing offers the potential for generation of tissues that can replace the damaged areas and dead tissues with minimal side effects. The researchers and scientists predict that adult and embryonic cells will be able to treat cancer and many more disorders soon.
- Track 4-1Genetically Modified Stem Cell Therapy
- Track 4-2Unspecialization
- Track 4-3Adult Stem Cells
- Track 4-4Induced pluripotent stem cells
- Track 4-5Somatic Cell nuclear Transfer
Niche here refers where stem cells reside & get activated to differentiate and proliferate. Niche Stem Cells show a strong interaction in keeping dynamic system (bone marrow niche) functional. They are the source of secreted or cell surface factor which includes member of Notch, Wnt, Fibroblast growth factor (FGR), Transforming Growth Factor (TGF)-beta, Stem Cell Factor (SCF) and Chemokine families-controls stem cell renewal, maintenance & survival.
- Track 5-1Bone Marrow niche- Dynamic/Hyperactive
- Track 5-2Neural niche- Slow Reactive
- Track 5-3Transforming Growth Fcator
- Track 5-4Single cell Type
- Track 5-5Blood cell niche
Cancer Stem Cells are those cells which are rare immortal within a tumour that has the ability to both self-renew by dividing and give rise to many new cell types that constitute the tumour. Cancer stem cells are small subpopulation of tumour cells with the ability of tumorogenecity, dedifferentiation, chemo and radiotherapy resistance which ultimately result in tumour relapse.
- Track 6-1Cell surface Markers Therapy
- Track 6-2Potential Surface Biomarkers
- Track 6-3Colorectal cancer
- Track 6-4Breast Cancer
Tissue engineering is the interdisciplinary field that combines principles of biology and medicine with engineering. Here, Tissue Engineering is the process to repair or replace damaged tissues and enhances natural regeneration. Source of cells for tissue engineering includes embryonic stem cells, adult stem cells, and progenitor cells. Design and construction of functional components that can be utilised for maintenance, regeneration, replacement of damaged biological tissues.
- Track 7-1Engineering skin
- Track 7-2Engineering the skeleton
- Track 7-3Cardiovascular system
- Track 7-4Signalling Molecules
- Track 7-5Retinal Degeneration
- Track 7-6Gene Expression & Protein Synthesis
Rehabilitation Engineering is the application of engineering principles which is used for designing and developing technological solutions and devices to assist people with disabilities. Individuals with impairments in the functional parts of body such as mobility, hearing, vision and cognition are concerned under the subject of Rehabilitation Engineering. The main task of Rehabilitation Engineering gives a supportive mechanism for the humans with physical and cognitive functions lost.
- Track 8-1Rehabilitation robotics
- Track 8-2Virtual Rehabilitation
- Track 8-3Bio Artificial Windpipe
- Track 8-4Artificial Organs
- Track 8-5Artificial Skin
- Track 8-6Brain computer Interfaces
- Track 8-7Reconstructive Surgery
- Track 8-8Advanced Kinematics
The pharmaceutical industry faces innumerable difficulties in the production of novel compounds. Patient-specific drug discovery is the process of inventing new drugs by keeping in concern about the pros and cons and the physical conditions of the patient. Medicines are discovered on the basis of proper ingredients available from conventional solution or some coincidental discoveries.
- Track 9-1Personalised drugs
- Track 9-2Embryo culture
- Track 9-3Molecular mechanism
- Track 9-4Hematopoietic Cell lineage
- Track 9-5Stem cell toxicity testing
- Track 9-6Testing drugs with stem cells
The revitalization of damaged cells and tissues involves cell proliferation. Tissue regeneration is the process of renew the cells injured tissues with the help of regenerative medicines. Non injured tissues have expanded cells in the overtime formation whereas new cells formed when injuries replace expanded cells in diminishing the wounded area leaving some scars in skin.
- Track 10-1Stem cell Regeneration Therapy
- Track 10-2Stem cell and Regeneration Impact Factor
- Track 10-3Cell Regeneration Time
- Track 10-4Cell Regeneration Supplements
- Track 10-5Stem cell Gum Tissue Regeneration
It is a procedural technique which makes use of the genetic cell in modifying stem cells for treating or preventing disease. Genetically Modified cell therapy generally influences the course of various genetic diseases at DNA/RNA level. In Gene Therapy stem cells used are well founded which has some complex results for treating many diseases and many are not curable.
- Track 11-1Stem Cell Secretome
- Track 11-2Tissue Repair
- Track 11-3Molecular Basis of Epigenetics
- Track 11-4Organ Synthesis
- Track 11-5Gene Therapy Stem Cell
- Track 11-6Clinical Trials
- Track 11-7Cord Blood Stem Cells
- Track 11-8Genes used to produce iPSCs
- Track 11-9Cell Line Development
The term 3D printing refers to the machine which gives the information of two dimensional images in the form of three dimensional objects. Computer controls the layer of materials to form a three dimensional object by providing the geometry of the object. 3D Bioprinting helps the process of Tissue Engineering by providing comprehensive information of the images & structure analysis of the image.
- Track 12-1Bioinks
- Track 12-2Intelligent Biomaterials
- Track 12-3Engineered Tissues
- Track 12-43D printing for life sciences
- Track 12-5Importance of 3D Bioprinting
Injury or sickness of individuals makes their cells to die or dysfunctional. Ageing is the demonstration of the internal depletion of stem cells. It shows that human beings could not without stem cells. For a diverse group of treatment purpose adult stem cells can be used. Adult Stem cell resides in-vivo in the form of self- renewing pools & helps in repairing/replacement of damaged tissues over the survival of of the organism.
- Track 13-1Elderly illness
- Track 13-2Age related diseases
- Track 13-3Chronic diseases associated with old age
- Track 13-4Health issues
Nanotechnology is the branch of technology that deals with small things that are less 100 nm in size. Here, to tackle the position of stem cells for some biotherapeutic applications we need to work at the size scales of molecules & processes that govern stem cells fate. Nanotechnology and nanoscience offers immense benefits to humans with effective amalgamation of nanotechnology & stem cells.
- Track 14-1Genetic Engineering nanotechnology and robotics
- Track 14-2Nanotechnology gene therapy
- Track 14-3Nanotechnology Ethical issues
- Track 14-42D Nanotopography
- Track 14-53D Nanoscaffolds
- Track 14-6Nanoimprint Lithography
During embryonic development Hematopoietic Stem cells starts growing. These cells are basically found in umbilical cord blood and bone marrow. Hemati is a Greek prefix =blood, poesies/poietic suffix= formation and expresses CD34. Self-renewing, multipotent cells, progenitor cells gives rise to blood cells (Haematopoiesis). It maintains the production of blood cells throughout the life. Bone marrow Transplantation has become Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) after the introduction of peripheral blood and umbilical cord stem cells. This HSCT has become a standard treatment for malignant (e.g. Multiple myeloma, ovarian cancer) and non-malignant blood disorders (e.g. amyloidosis, Autoimmune Disorders). Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation is a unique effective treatment which provides normal stem cell production for many malignancies and disorders.
- Track 15-1Stem Cell sources
- Track 15-2Types of Transplant
- Track 15-3Autologous BMT
- Track 15-4Allogenic BMT
- Track 15-5Peripheral Blood
- Track 15-6Umbilical cord
- Track 15-7Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA)system
- Track 15-8Cryopreservation
- Track 15-9Neutropenic phase
Stem cell technologies is the process of developing, manufacturing, selling product and providing services meanwhile supporting tutorial and industrial scientists. The team of stem cell analysis and development alliance academic and industrial partners to develop, manufacture and distribute products. In the world of biotechnology market stem cell has helped many scientific technologies to born in tutorial analysis setting to succeed. The corporate world makes a specialised way of growing and developing culture media, cell separation product, instruments and various reagents to be used. Stem cell biotechnology is necessary for regenerative medicine.
- Track 16-1Tissue Repair
- Track 16-2Heart Disease
- Track 16-3Cloning Research
- Track 16-4Biophysics
- Track 16-5Cell culture media & supplements
- Track 16-6Cell storage media
- Track 16-7Cytokines
- Track 16-8Cell isolation Products
Computational Biology is the branch of biology which involves the development of data-analytics and theoretical methods. It also includes the application of computer science to the understanding of mathematical modelling and computational simulation techniques regarding the studies of biological behavioural and social systems. Understanding dynamic cellular processes such as development, reprogramming, repair, differentiation is all fundamentally about the field of stem cell biology and regenerative medicine. Modern high throughput molecular profiling technologies is the vital approach to address the questions of profiling of tens of thousands of genes products in a single experiment. In these cases, bioinformatics takes the chance to interpret the information produced by these technologies.
- Track 17-1Cancer Computational Biology
- Track 17-2Cellular Computing and Drug Discovery
- Track 17-3Bioinformatics Analysis of Stem Cells
- Track 17-4Nanostring and qPCR
- Track 17-5Computational Evolutionary Biology
- Track 17-6PluriTest
- Track 17-7TeratoScore
- Track 17-8CellNet
By induction of apoptosis, self-renewal and proliferation of stem cell population is controlled. Apoptosis of stem cells is a dynamic process which changes accordingly to the response to environmental conditions. The number of stem cells are always balanced between the lost through differentiation and to the gained through proliferation. Self-renewal and multiplication is controlled to some degree by the affectation of apoptosis. Because of natural conditions apoptosis of immature microorganisms is accepted to be dynamic.
- Track 18-1Heat Shock Proteins
- Track 18-2Adaptor proteins
- Track 18-3 p53 Pathway
- Track 18-4Translational Regulation
- Track 18-5Oxidative Stress
- Track 18-6Apoptosis Intracellular Kinases
- Track 18-7Novel Therapeutics
- Track 18-8Cancer Stem Cells & Impaired Apoptosis
- Track 18-9Inflammatory Diseases & Cancer
- Track 18-10Specific Cancer & Immunotherapy
Tissue preservation is the process by which a tissue or group cells are kept alive outside the organism’s body. Adult stem cells are collected from adipose tissue and they are banked. These stem cells are said that they do not require umbilical cord & fatty tissue contains. Stem cells have been shown to regenerate injured tissue such as cartilage, heart and even kidney tissue. Biobanking is a type of biorepository which stores biological samples of humans generally. In biobanking blood is collected from fogeys and shipped to a wire bank. Samples are kept for preservation at -196 degrees in centigrade and then they are processed, tested. It is believed that stem cells will treat around 70 blood related & genetic disorders together including thalassemia, anaemia, leukaemia and immune diseases.
- Track 19-1Virtual Bio banks
- Track 19-2Tissue Banks
- Track 19-3Genome Wide Association Studies
- Track 19-4Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms
- Track 19-5Hypothermic or Cold Storage
- Track 19-6Viability Assessment
This convention presents business opportunities, challenges and prospective planning to prevail over challenges faced in all areas of stem cell & regenerative medicine researches including the applications, regulations, manufacturing, product development, funding, and the marketing of Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine. Come attend learn what currently commercially viable categories.
- Track 20-1Stem Treatment
- Track 20-2Stem cell Technologies
- Track 20-3Process Development
- Track 20-4Drug Discovery
- Track 20-5Vaccine Development
- Track 20-6Bio pharmaceutical industry
- Track 20-7Genomic Medicine
- Track 20-8Novel technologies
- Track 20-9Cancer Immunotherapy
- Track 20-10Biosensors
- Track 20-11Therapeutic Products
- Track 20-12Cancer Immunotherapy